Regarded as THE top-of-the-line trainer, the SuperStar .40 has introduced more beginners to R/C flight over the last 2 years than any other airplane. Its formula for success Easy-to-follow, illustrated instructions, a superior design, exceptional reliability, and smooth, stable flight that builds confidence.
But Hobbico hasn't been resting on its laurels. Introducing the NEW SuperStar .40, featuring the greatest upgrade imaginable: it comes professionally precovered in Top FliteŽ MonoKoteŽ film covering, the world's finest! Now this state-of-the-art trainer is winning over even more modelers, in both a 90% preassembled ARF kit and a completely prebuilt Ready-To-Fly version (SuperStar 40 Select), with engine and radio already installed. Now - more than ever - the Hobbico SuperStar .40 is the fastest, easiest... and best way to fly!
- All-balsa parts are high quality and easier to repair than plastic or foam.
- A stylish profile and dazzling trim scheme sets it apart from other trainers.
- Comes with a complete package of quality GPM hardware, including fuel tank, motor mount, pushrods, spinner and more.
- The reinforced tricycle-style landing gear withstand less-than-perfect landings; large diameter wheels provide excellent ground handling.
- In the air, a large, flat-bottom wing and self-righting flight characteristics help keep you in control.
660 sq in
.40 cu in (6.5 cc) engine