The .40-sized bipe where NO restrictions apply.
Now getting your hands on an aerobatic Ultimate Bipe is easier than ever before, thanks to the Great Planes Ultimate 40 Bipe kit! We've scaled down this frisky sport plane into a popular .40 size that makes it more affordable, without compromising style and performance. This model will really bring out the "hot dogger" in you, while providing the ultimate in flying enjoyment!
- Pre-bent aluminum cabanes and plug-in struts speed up the assembly process
- The wings feature sturdy D-tube construction and preshaped leading and trailing edges
- A fully symmetrical airfoil allows for extreme aerobatics, yet is still easy to fly for the experienced sport pilot
- Precision-formed parts such as the ABS cowl and wheel pants add to the kit's scale realism
- Balsa-covered ply make this bipe easier to cover, and the wings detach easily for transport to the field
43 in (1092 mm)
Wing Area :
742 sq in (48 dm2)
5.5-6.5 lb (2495-2950 g)
Wing Loading :
17-20 oz/sq ft (52-61 g/dm2)
Fuselage Length :
47.75 in (1213 mm)
2-stroke .40-.46 cu in (6.5-7.5 cc) or 4-stroke .48-.70 cu in (8-11.5 cc) engine and 4-channel radio w/4 servos