Gives maneuvers a "Golden Age" twist!
Here's a fine way to bring an old faithful .40 engine back to active duty-or to ease gently into exciting low-wing flight. A fast, effortless assembly project, the aileron-equipped SlowPoke Sport 40 maneuvers smoothly and accents your aerobatics with vintage styling. It's mid-size, but there's enormous wing area... you may feel like you're flying a giant!
- Flight-ready after just a few weekends of easy kit assembly.
- Aileron-equipped to perform rolls, snaps and other exciting maneuvers!
- High-lift wing lets you slow for a smooth touchdown...wide-stance landing gear makes ground handling easy.
- Handles paved runways or grass with equal ease.
- Engine bolts onto a built-in mounting plate...in most cases, no additional nose weight is needed for balance.
- Features precisely interlocking wood parts and detailed, photo-illustrated instructions.
- Very generously sized radio compartment offers room to spare for an "extra-large" fuel tank, if desired.
61.5 in (1560 mm
Wing Area :
1076 sq in (69.4 dm2)
6-6.5 lb (2720-2950 g)
Wing Loading :
13-14.25 oz/sq ft (40-43 g/dm2) Length: 49 in (1245 mm)
2-stroke .32-.46 cu in (5.25-7.5 cc) or 4-stroke .40-.52 cu in (6.5-8.5 cc) engine & 4-channel radio with 5 standard or mini servos