R/C offers an exciting, ever-expanding variety of electric planes — and ElectriFly brings out their greatest potential, with high-quality electronics designed specifically for the special demands of electric-powered flight.
Easy-to-use ElectriFly electronic speed controls, which are now compatible with popular Li-Po batteries, meet the requirements of everything from compact indoor/backyard fliers to mid-sized performance kits. Though incredibly small and lightweight, these brushed ESCs operate with state-of-the-art smoothness — and come equipped with safety features that protect both you and your model.
Best for :
- Compatibility with NiCd, NiMH and Li-Po batteries.
- Very smooth throttle response.
- Safe-start feature prevents accidental prop rotation at start up.
- Pre-installed motor, battery and receiver connectors.
- Cool, high-frequency operation to maximize battery run time.
- Weight-reducing BEC.
Medium sized performance aircraft with 400-, 500- or 600-size motors requiring 35A or less.
- Programmable battery types.
- Pushbutton, twin LEDs and audible tones for easy set-up.
- On/Off switch and LEDs on an externally mountable lead.
- Automatic temperature protection reduces max. throttle to 70% when max. temperature is reached.
- Solid-state current overload limiter.
- BEC provides sufficient current for receiver and three standard servos.
- Includes universal radio connector, Deans Ultra male connector for battery, 3.5 mm gold plated female bullet connectors for motor
6-12 NiCd/NiMH cells; 2-4 Li-Po cells
35A continuous max.
Operating Frequency :
5V / 1A
Low Voltage Cutoff :
0.80V per cell for NiCd/NiMH; 2.75V per cell for Li-Po
1.30 x 0.43 x 0.71 in (33 x 11 x 18 mm)
Weight w/Wires :
1.08 oz (30.5 g)