With Silver Series brushless ESCs, the only way their performance would be any easier to enjoy is if they came already installed. As it is, hook-up takes only seconds — and set-up takes no time at all. Silver Series brushless ESCs do it automatically on hook-up, and offer the option to use brake (or not) with a flick of the throttle stick. And with five affordable models to choose from, there’s a Silver Series ESC for almost any airplane and brushless motor combination.
25A Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Compatible with Li-Po, NiCd and NiMH batteries for maximum versatility.
- Ready to use, with leads and Deans® battery connector, gold-plated bullet plugs for motor and universal radio connectors already attached.
- No set-up. Detects battery type and input voltage at hook-up — and sets the low-voltage cutoff automatically!
- Superbly smooth, precise and responsive throughout the throttle range. Transition from instant full-power thrust to all-power off in the same heartbeat and enjoy longer flights and cooler operation in the long haul.
- BECs deliver true rated current and the extra amps that digital servos — or extra-servo setups — require. (1.5A for SS-8, SS-12 and 2.0A for SS-25, SS-35 and SS-45.)
- Brake/No Brake operation. Stop folding props cold — or let fixed props freewheel.
- Protect pilot, plane and ESC with Safe Start programming, and automatic heat and current overload features.
NiCd/NiMH (Cells/V) :
- Great for medium-sized, high-performance airplanes
- Works with outrunner and inner-rotating brushless motors
- Delivers 25A of continuous current, 28A surge currents
- Includes a powerful 2.0A BEC
- Very simple to use, with on/off brake and safe-start
LiPo (Cells/V) :
Max Output :
25 amps (28 surge)
5V / 2A
Max Output :
Operating Frequency :
8.5 kHz fixed
Voltage Cutoff :
battery voltage x 0.67
Thermal Cutoff :
230°F / 110 °C
1.58 x 0.31 x 1.02 in. (40 x 8 x 26 mm)
0.92 oz. (26 g)