Quick assembly — powerful climbs!
Smooth, fast and easy. That describes everything about the Spectra Select RTF and Spectra ARF, from how they go together to how they reach lofty thermals. Their all-wood construction rivals the quality of carefully hand-built kits. But with Great Planes' simple "Bolt & Fly" assembly, you don't even need glue. And a powerful motor comes installed — ready to lift you from 0 to 500 feet in about one minute!
Wing Span :
- All-wood main sections arrive factory-assembled and covered with Top Flite® MonoKote® film.
- Spectra ARF can be flight-ready in only a few hours — or fly in as little as 20 minutes with the Select RTF!
- Both include ElectriFly T-601 motor and electronic speed control. Select version comes complete with Hitec Focus 3SS radio system and NiCd battery!
- Triple-taper wing with modified Selig 3010 airfoil adds stability — folding propeller minimizes drag and the potential for damage when landing.
- Tinted canopy lifts off for easy access to on-board gear, and includes a high-tech, NACA style vent for cooling.
78.5 in (2000 mm)
Wing Area :
676 sq in (44 dm2)
Wing Loading :
10 oz/sq ft (30 g/dm2)
48 oz (1360 g)
39.25 in (1000 mm)
2-3 channel radio (mini/micro servos recommended), 6-7 cell battery (7 recommended), charger & 2 rolls of MonoKote®