Turbine-powered model aircraft are steadily gaining in popularity, but many modellers are not prepared to pay the price of a small car to get one into the air.
The Twister is of ELAPORŪ foam construction, and gives you all the "turbine" fun you could desire for little more than pocketmoney. Smooth high-speed fl ying, as befi ts the model type, broad jet-style aerobatics and attractive looks - these are the Twister's outstanding features.
Safe hand-launching characteristics were an important requirement at the design stage. This is a characteristic which can by no means be taken for granted with EDF (electric ducted fan) models, but we have achieved excellent results by combining a low wing loading with a careful choice of wing section.
Although the Twister's flying characteristics are docile and the landing speed is low, the model is only suitable for pilots with some experience of similar models.
Moulded ELAPOR components
GRP wing spar
Small items and linkage components
Impeller unit with brushless motor
Comprehensive illustrated building instructions
- Ready-made moulded components for simple, fast assembly
- ELAPORŪ construction for a robust airframe
- Detailed metallic-look surfaces for a visually attractive model
- Plenty of power from an impeller unit developed specifi cally for this model
- The impeller unit and brushless motor are supplied in the kit assembled, balanced and ready to use
- Once installed, the entire power train is accessible through the maintenance flap.
Overall Fuselage Length :
All-up weight (with 2500 mAh battery) :
approx. 880 g
Wing Area :
approx. 25.5 dmē
Wing Loading (FAI) Min. :
approx. 31 g / dmē