A versatile computerized peak charger,discharger and cycler that's LOADED with features!
Easy to use, with MORE functions, for MORE applications...the Triton charger from ElectriFly sets new standards in charger technology! Like many units, the Triton can peak charge NiCds and NiMH batteries, with fully adjustable current rates. But the Triton has the flexibility to do so much more — and satisfy the charging needs for a wide range of R/C modelers — making it the only charger you'll need!
Battery Types, # of cells :
- Handles 1-24 NiCd or NiMH cells, 1-4 lithium-ion cells, or 6V, 12V and 24V lead-acid batteries.
- State-of-the-art programming combines simplicity and sophistication — it's super-simple to scroll through the logically arranged menus with the rotating dial.
- Recalls data for up to 10 full cycles, and features adjustable peak detection sensitivity.
- Can store up to 10 different battery configurations, for instant, easy recall and charger setup.
- Optional battery temperature monitoring (sold seperately-GPMM3151) allows you to safely and accurately charge heat-sensitive lithium-ion and NiMH batteries.
- A built-in cooling fan improves charger efficiency and extends the life of the unit.
- Small and lightweight, with a durable aluminum case.
- Comes equipped with panel-ready banana jacks.
- Great for park flyers, larger electric aircraft, transmitters and receivers, field batteries...even R/C cars.
1-24 Nickel-Cadmium cells (1.2-28.0V NiCd)
1-24 Nickel-Metal Hydride cells (1.2-28.0V NiMH)
1-4 Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer cells (3.6-14.8V Li-Ion/Li-Po)
3, 6, 12 Lead-Acid cells (6, 12, 24V Pb)
Fast Charge Current :
0.1-5.0A linear (2.5A max. for Li-Ion/Li-Po)
Fast Charge Termination :
"zero deltaV" peak detection for NiCd and NiMH (0-V)
"constant current/constant voltage" for Pb and Li-Ion/Li-Po (cc/cv)
(optional thermal cutoff for all battery types sold seperately-GPMM3151)
Trickle Charge Current :
0-250mA (n/a for Li-Ion, Li-Po and Pb)
Discharge Current :
0.1-3.0A (2.5A max for Li-Ion/Li-Po)
Discharge Cutoff Voltage :
0.5-1.16V per cell NiCd & NiMH; Li-Ion/Li-Po fixed at 2.8V per cell; Pb fixed at 1.8V per cell
Cycle Count :
One to ten cycles (n/a for Li-Ion, Li-Po and Pb)
Battery Memories :
Display Type :
2-line, 32-character LCD
Output Connectors :
Case Size :
6.2 x 4.0 x 2.0 in (157 x 102 x 51 mm)
16.4 oz (466 g)