Popular sport ace—with prebuilt ease!
Its classic looks, superior design and smooth flight habits have made the Super Sportster one of Great Planes' most popular models—a favorite for low-wing training AND serious sport flying. You'll be equally impressed by the all-wood quality of this almost ready-to-fly version: It goes together like a dream, with an excellent parts fit for easy assembly and outstanding strength.
- 90% factory-built—flight-ready in just a few evenings.
- Offers great ground handling, excellent high speed performance, solid and predictable low-speed handling, and superior aerobatic ability.
- Strong, lightweight, all-wood airframe arrives factory-covered in an eye-catching, 4-color Top Flite® MonoKote® trim scheme.
- Includes sturdy, beautifully painted fiberglass wheel pants and rugged, fixed landing gear.
- Comes with a generous supply of Great Planes hardware plus step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions—an excellent reference for any future maintenance and repairs.
55.5 in (1410 mm)
Wing Area :
555 sq in (35.8 dm2)
4.75-5.0 lb (2.2-2.3kg)
Wing Loading :
19.7-20.8 oz/sq ft (59.7-62.9 g/dm2)
Fuselage Length :
46 in (1170 mm)
Engine Required :
2-stroke .40-.46 cu in (6.5-7.5 cc) or 4-stroke .52 cu in (8.5 cc)
Radio Required :
4-channel with 4 servos