Is a full charge too much to ask? ElectriFly doesn't think so
Sometimes, all it takes to turn jitters before a maneuver into an "Ahhh!" afterwards is just a little bit more power from your pack. That requires getting the most from each cell — and that's where ElectriFly excels.
Top-quality Power Series LiPo packs discharge at an impressive 20C rate. And now, they’re available in balanced packs which allow you to equalize (balance) the voltage of each cell in a pack.
The Equinox LiPo Cell Balancer offers two easy ways to equalize cells and maximize pack performance. Connect it directly to a balanced pack, and it's a gentle cell-by-cell discharger. It starts by bringing the voltages of all cells into balance, and then monitors each cell until it's completely discharged. As a result, the voltages of individual cells end up within just a few millivolts of each other. Connect the Equinox between a balanced pack and a LiPo charger, and it brings all cells into balance at the same voltage, before charging each cell to its absolute, individual peak of power. Using the Equinox LiPo Cell Balancer to discharge or charge is good. Doing both not only ensures maximum voltage from the pack, but longer pack life, as well.
- Easy, push-button operation
- Automatically checks for "bad" cells
- Charges at up to 3A (or 6A w/GPMM3163 [available separately])
- Adapters for 7.4V and 11.1V packs included. (Adapters for 14.8V and 18.5V packs available separately [GPMM3162])
- 8 status LEDs for easy monitoring
- Includes gold-plated banana plugs
- Compact: 3.2 x 1.6 x 0.6 in (82 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Lightweight: 1.55 oz (44g)
Whether used during charging or discharging, the Equinox Balancer brings the voltage of all cells in a pack to within a few millivolts of each other and then keeps them balanced throughout the process.