Programmable, affordable and complete with governor!
It's great for any 3D electric and brushless motor and any current load up to 12A. But turn on the governor and match it to ElectriFly's V-Pitch Prop System, and it's a ticket to a new world of previously impossible 3D stunts. Sudden, mid-air stops – abrupt, 180° direction changes – slow-motion downlines – and improbably fast, powerful climbs – the BL-12 makes them all possible with any flat foamy up to 12 oz., including ElectriFly FlatOuts!
Response is virtually instantaneous – and with seven ball bearings, wear and friction losses are virtually zero. It can be adjusted for use with LiPo, NiCd or NiMH batteries and programmed for seven other key performance factors. A custom BEC handles up to 1.5A (enough for three high-powered servos) and installed connectors make quick installation a breeze.
Input voltage :
- Fully proportional forward with brake and reverse.
- Very smooth throttle response.
- LiPo compatible, as well as NiCd and NiMH batteries.
- Includes over-temperature protection
- Includes pre-installed universal radio connector, micro battery connector, and 2mm female bullet connectors for the motor.
- Other programmable features include brake control, safe-start, switching frequency, low-voltage control, timing and reverse rotation.
5-10 NiCd/MH cells, 2-3 LiPo cells (20V input w/o BEC)
Output current :
12A continuous max., 15A surge max.
5V / 1.5A
Operating frequency :
8 or 16kHz programmable
On resistance :
on / off
soft, hard or automatic
Low voltage cutoff :
Max. temp. cutoff :
0.87 x 0.16 x 0.83" (22 x 4 x 21 mm)
0.42oz. with wires (12 g)