Outlandish, unheard-of aerobatics now possible!
Revolutionary variable pitch prop system allows for mid-air reverse-thrust -- making "stop-and-start" direction-changing maneuvers an exciting reality for experienced flat foam pilots!
The V-Pitch (Variable Pitch) Unit
- The advanced push-pull design delivers nearly instantaneous throttle response; seven shielded ball bearings offer smooth, friction-free operation.
- Unlike other systems, the V-Pitch is made of highly durable steel, aluminum and ABS materials, with symmetrical blades of fiber-reinforced nylon.
- System comes with a high-efficiency Rimfire brushless outrunner motor.
- All mounting hardware is included for easy, drop-in installation or retro-fit; little airplane modification is required!
- The V-Pitch system is ideal for all FlatOuts™ airplanes.
Symmetrical; Fiber-Reinforced Nylon
Steel; 0.04 x 6.02 in (1 x 153 mm); factory-installed
The RimFire™ Brushless Outrunner Motor
Model No :
Input (V) :
Max. constant amps :
Max. surge amps :
No-load amps :
Internal resistance (ohms) :
Motor (dia. x length) :
1.1 x 1.14 in (28 x 29 mm)
Shaft (dia. x length) :
0.16 x 1.73 in (4 x 44 mm)
Total package weight :
2.1 oz (59.5 g)
RimFire motor w/factory-installed shaft and 2mm male, gold-plated bullet connectors, variable-pitch unit, blades and mounting hardware.
Dedicated proportional radio channel, micro servo w/17 oz-in of torque (min.) and brushless ESC w/governor (GPMM2075 recommended).